Moving Minds is recruiting for an Operations Manager:
Moving Minds is looking for a Senior Mental Health Nurse/SRN OR
an Insurance /Rehabilitation Professional with experience in management. The role requires managing our team of psychological case managers/case coordinators and taking part in their training programme according to your experience. This is a truly exciting position with scope for not only using your skills but also expanding your knowledge and offering you the opportunity to actively participate in the growth of the business and advancing your career.
• Understanding psychological and psychiatric conditions and their treatment/management or a willingness to learn such understanding
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Experience in monitoring and managing staff performance in a KPI driven environment
• Ability to understand and contribute to the development of complex case management systems
• Experience in designing and implementing clinical governance standards and processes or knowledge which can be applied to achieve the former
• Experience in clinical audit or other audit
Predominantly, it is expected that you will contribute in offering our patients a positive treatment journey
Kensington. Some travel to our customers may be required.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience and achievement
Email your CV or any questions to email@example.com
Please include a covering letter setting out your vision for making a contribution to the positive growth and development of the company.