Exciting New Opportunities at Moving Minds: Moving Minds Therapies. We are looking to appoint 3 Psychological Case Managers.
Exciting New Opportunities at Moving Minds: Moving Minds Therapies
Moving Minds is a provider of psychological services to the private sector, solicitors, corporates and individuals.
Moving Minds Therapies has recently been established to provide cognitive therapy and cognitive strategies to deal with anxiety, depression, panic, phobias and trauma symptoms.
This treatment takes place inhouse, online and face to face via CBT trained psychological case managers and CBT therapists.
Moving Minds is well known in the Industry for clinical integrity and high levels of clinical governance.
We are now looking to appoint 3 Psychological Case Managers to form, with our current cohort, the starting point for
- Training as a case manager
- Applying for a position as an Assistant Psychologist after 9-12 months
- With the potential to qualify for formal CBT training leading to a CBT qualification 12-18 months later
This is an exciting development as PCCs are already trained in basic CBT support and Triage assessments.
The Clinical Director Dr Manda Holmshaw, is a nationally known Consultant Clinical Psychologist with CBT and EMDR training.
Our offices in W14 8XP are within walking distance of the Kensington Olympia station.
- We work in a friendly team with excellent opportunities to learn and develop.
- Applicants should live no further than 50 minutes travel from the office. Positions are available immediately and in January 2019 there will be 3 further positions
- A graduate degree in Psychology is essential.
- The successful candidates will have a keen interest in psychology.
- Be confident, with a professional phone manner and the ability to reassure and contain distressed individuals.
- Feel comfortable speaking to a range of professional stakeholders.
- Be proficient in managing clients and stakeholders telephonically.
- Organisational, administrative and time-keeping skills are essential, as the successful candidates will need to manage a high caseloads.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office and ability to learn new IT systems.
- Being fluent in English is essential and additionally speaking other languages would be beneficial.
Applying for the job: Please email a letter outlining what contribution you think you can make to the company, together with your up to date CV and the names of two referees to Therapies@Moving-Minds.org.
Individuals who are not interested in these specific positions but are searching for general work opportunities need not apply.
The contract is subject to a three-month probationary period.
Successful candidates may have the opportunity to apply for assistant psychologist roles which could become available within the Company after completion of a number of well managed cases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 annually. Successful progress will also attract an increase in remuneration